The maintenance of your pool becomes our responsibility.
If you are interested in having a maintenance & service contract, please contact us at (800) 947-POOL to discuss your requirements.
Working together we will create a schedule to suit your pool needs.
For full details please see further down the page.
For outdoor pools, in summer and winter (chemicals included).
We will inspect your site, help choose the right product for you & quote a price for works – ALL FREE OF CHARGE.
- Upon opening your service contact you will become an elite customer. Your pool and pool details will be comprehensively checked and registered on our secure database. From then on any relevant information will be constantly updated accordingly. It also means we can monitor your pool helping us cater for your individual needs.
- Our database will be used to store all information on your pool and therefore act as a service history / reference utility. This enables us to provide a faster more efficient service to you, your pool and any future owner.
- Opening and closing outdoor pools, for summer and winter, is included in the contract, as are all the basic chemicals for the year. On each occasion the complete service will be applied. (Details of complete service available on request)
The service and Maintenance department, or any other person representing ClearWater Pools specialists, cannot accept responsibility for any injuries or accidents caused by misuse or neglect of the pool and/or pool equipment room by a third party or anyone outside of ClearWater Pools specialists.
By signing a contract with ClearWater Pools you are agreeing with all our terms and conditions. Any breech of contract will result in immediate termination of contract.
- The service contract shall not include:
- Mechanical failure
- Leaks and pipe work breakdowns
- Pool damage
- Wear and tear on any part of the pool
- Electrical faults
- Dramatic water property changes due to adverse weather conditions, misuse or excessive chemical use.